Customer service in English and Spanish
Our new website is currently being translated for our customers in Europe and worldwide.
Meanwhile, our customer service and manufacturing team can handle any of your orders and queries in English and Spanish directly through:
Manufacturing artist merchandise, CDs and vinyl records to European music groups
Created in August 2006 in Rennes, France, Conflikt Arts is a one-stop-shop online manufacturer where musicians, labels, festivals and booking agencies can order everything they need.
From buttons to vinyl records, CDs, t-shirts and tote bags, Conflikt Arts meets all the music industry needs, especially those of DIY musicians whom we are committed to empower and help develop their artistic career. A leader in France, we have sourced the best local manufacturers and providers all over Europe to offer our clients the best prices without sacrificing the artistic quality requirements.
As a constant growing company, we fulfill more and more every year the European demand.
We host a whole range of talents, with multilingual and experienced staff in the music industry and artistic development –such as sound engineers, artists, former label manager, etc., as well as in the visual arts (graphic designers). Some 20 people work daily our head quarters and workshops, speaking English, French and Spanish.
Key figures of our success:
- 30,000 visitors per month and 150,000 page views
- More than 30,000 bands, festivals, concert halls, managers have been trusting us for more than 12 years
- 250 albums (CDs and Vinyl records) are manufactured every month
- 40k fans have joined our community on Facebook
- 1st blog for indie and DIY artists in France with TOP posts recording up to 200k views